Zirconia veneers are dental crowns used to replace the missing teeth and in some cases to maintain a dental prosthesis. Veneers were long composed of a metal alloys, gold crowns, titanium, recently replaced by zirconium.
Tooth doctors usually employ these to cover dental implants which are not temporary teeth replacement.
Dentists and orthodontists in Turkey indicate zirconium crowns veneers for patients with damaged, stained or missing teeth. Let us discover more about zirconia veneers reviews and price.
- Patients requiring replacement of one or more teeth with implants
- People with sufficient bone density and volume in the jaw
- Implant mobility
- Cracking or fracture or
- Bacterial implantitis
- The placement of the implant, lasts between 1 and 2 hours
- Back to daily activities 3 to 7 days after implant placement
- The average lifespan of Zirconium implant is at least 10 years
Zirconia Veneers Reviews: What are Zirconium Crowns?
It is zirconium oxide, an element found in the earth's crust.
This material is 100% biocompatible, since it is comparable to the adult tooth in its characteristics. In fact, the inner part of the crown is zirconia-made while the outer part is ceramic-made. This combination offers better resistance.
Zirconia, Laminate & Porcelain Veneers in Turkey: Which is the best?
The most important choices you’ll make when undergoing a tooth restoration is the material of your tooth crown. Before this, let’s understand the differences between the various materials that are used in teeth veneers.
Zirconium Vs Porcelain Crowns
Compared to zirconium crowns, Porcelain veneers in Turkey usually need to be replaced after a few years. On the other hand, zirconia is multicolor and translucent. So, this makes them a better choice for teeth replacement.
Zirconium Vs Laminate Veneers Treatments
Compared to Zirconia, laminate veneers need less preparation to be placed. However, they only last from 10 to 12 years.
On the other hand, a zirconia veneer lasts 20 years or more, and you can elongate their lifespan with proper care. Indeed, the veneers don't require any specific care routine.
Why is Zirconium Oxide superior to Titanium?
In comparison with other conventional implants, especially in titanium, zirconium veneers treatment offer many more advantages.
- Biocompatibility : Zirconium is biocompatible, it has no impact on the immune system and causes no allergic reaction.
- Better Strength : Zirconium is more adaptable than titanium. It is reinforced by sintering to improve its physical properties and become more resistant to fracture and cracking.
- Low density: Zirconia crowns are very resistant but also lighter. They do not cause discomfort or irritation because their material is not heavy.
- Integration with the bone: Thanks to its rough surface, the zirconium integrates solidly with the bone. They stay inert and do move after placing them.
- Aesthetic Smile : Thanks to the ultra-white colour, zirconium does not reflect the unpleasant greyish appearance. Added to that, zirconia crowns are identical to the natural teeth.
- Resistance to bacterial adhesion: The risk of bacterial infection is almost zero. It would limit bone loss and ensures faster healing.
- Low thermal conduction: The low thermal conduction allows the patient to eat cold and hot foods comfortably.
- Long Lifespan: The lifespan of these dental veneers is long with an average of 20 years. However, it can be expended to 25 years with a strict dental care routine.
Zirconium Dental Veneers Reviews & Price in Turkey
The low availability and the price remain a barrier to spreading the use of zirconia veneers. Our partner dental clinics in Turkey offer the best zirconia and porcelain crowns at an affordable price.
So, if your smile is damaged because of a tooth decay, you can undergo orthodontic treatment to restore your natural tooth.
What are the patients’ Reviews about the Price?
According to their reviews, patients prefer zirconia veneers over dental prosthesis in Turkey as an alternative to metal implants. Indeed, zirconium dental veneers teatments are worthy of their high-cost, given their advantages.
How can I find the Best Dentist in Turkey for Teeth Crowns?
This dental treatment (Smile Makeover) has proved its efficiency according to the patients. Indeed, procedures of Zirconia crowns and Dental prosthesis in Istanbul and Turkey have a high success rate.
Turquie Santé Counsellors help you find the best dentists and orthodontists in the most reputable dental clinics and hospitals in Turkey.
Share this page
Our partner dental clinics in Turkey offer high-quality, safe cosmetic dentistry with an affordable cost. The reasons for which dental veneers are cheaper in Turkey is that the overall procedure's costs are reduced, including the dentist's fees and the dental lab's charges.
Zirconium crowns that are placed in our partner dental clinics in Turkey have an average lifespan of 10 years. With proper care, they can last up to 15 years.
A full set of zirconium crowns in our partner dental clinics in Turkey is affordable compared to other similar clinics that offer the same dental care.
You can fill the online form to get the exact quote for your zirconium veneers in Turky.
To ensure the longevity of the zirconium crowns, it is recommended to:
- Brush your teeth after each meal;
- Clean the spaces between the teeth with dental floss;
- Use regular mouthwashes.
The Zirconium dental veneer is indicated for:
- Restoring a dead or a broken tooth;
- Replacing an old damaged veneer;
- Beautifying the smile.
The success rate of dental zirconium veneers in our clinics in Turkey is 95%.