The nose is an important part of our facial features. That is the reason why many people seek to have a thin nose in perfect harmony with their faces. RHINOPLASTY, is a surgery on the nose, whose purpose is to modify its shape or size.
Although the rhinoplasty is a complex operation, it is considered the most requested facial plastic surgery in Turkey.
Package price of Rhinoplasty in TurkeyWith our hospitals, the average price of the package Rhinoplasty in Turkey is 2500 €.
The cost of the procedure Rhinoplasty in Turkey depends on several factors such as the type of surgery you are going to have, the clinic and the experience of your surgeon. Discover the pack
Who is this procedure for?
- People looking to change the shape of their nose
- People seeking to correct disfigurement due to trauma
- Adults over 18, if facial growth is complete
- Nose bleeds;
Intervention or treatment's duration
- Between 2 and 3 hours.
- Back to professional activities (5-7 days) after rhinoplasty;
- Removal of the endo-nasal splint or dressing (8-10 days) after rhinoplasty;
- External healing: 1 month after rhinoplasty;
- Good overview of the result after 3 months;
- The final evaluation of the nose is done at 1 year.
The Different Types of Nose Job operations in Istanbul
For women or men, rhinoplasty can be performed at the end of facial growth (from 18 years). The techniques of nose surgery are multiple, whose objectives can be aesthetic or repairing.
- Functional Rhinoplasty: This technique is used to improve the respiratory function of the nose, either by partial restriction of turbinectomy or septal septum surgery (Septoplasty).
- Aesthetic Rhinoplasty: this technique aims to change the morphology of the nose, it is used in many cases such as the treatment of a long or broken nose, the treatment of a nasal deviation, remove a lump on the nose or even treatment of the effects of a previous rhinoplasty with graft.
Rhinoplasty ( Nose Job Operation )
Aesthetic rhinoplasty has two types of incisions:
Closed incision: scars are hidden inside the nostrils and the final result is acquired about 3 months after the procedure.
- Open Incision: This practice is indicated in the case of major changes on the nose, scars are hidden in the nose and completed by a small scar on the columella. The final result is acquired about 6 months after the operation.
Possible risks of nose job surgery
Like any type of cosmetic operation, rhinoplasty has benefits like correcting the deformities of the nose to make it prettier and therefore improving self-confidence.
But, this operation is very complex and requires a lot of analysis and tests and can also have many complications such as infection, poor healing or hematoma.
Liquid Rhinoplasty VS Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Liquid Rhinoplasty (dermal filler nose job) is a non-surgical procedure, and it’s the most famous one. It consists of injecting substances that modify the shape of the nose for 6 months. It is recommended for people who have small nasal bumps and slightly sagging extremities.
Ultrasonic rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to fix simple malformations and change the curves of the nose. It consists in using ultrasounds to thin out and equilibrate the bones in the nose without damaging the surrounding tissues and blood vessels. That’s why Ultrasonic rhinoplasty cost is higher than liquid rhinoplasty.
Why is Liquid Rhinoplasty Cheap compared to Ultrasonic Nose Surgery Price?
Liquid nose job is cheap because it takes only 15 minutes, but the result lasts for only 6 months. You’ll have to undergo more sessions to maintain the new shape of your nose. However, since some blood vessels at the extremity of the nose are connected to the eye, it may lead to some eye complications.
Other closely associated blood vessels can also cause necrosis. However, these risks are very rare, if the procedure is performed by the hands of an experienced doctor who is properly trained.
Nose surgery price in Turkey: Cheap, high quality care
A nose surgery price doesn’t define its quality. The Nose job is less expensive in Turkey compared to other countries, but you can be sure of getting high quality care like you deserve. Because at Turquie Santé, the best certified clinics with well-trained cosmetic surgeons are chosen for you.
Rhinoplasty cost is lower because salaries and rental charges are cheaper. Plus, At Turquie Santé we do not charge you extra fees for any service, You only pay once you are at the clinic.
The best doctor of ethnic rhinoplasty in Turkey at a cheap cost
First, you should know that there are different ethnic noses, each one is specific to a race, among which we can cite :
- Celestial Nose (turned up nose): like Emma Stone's nose;
- Greek Nose: like Jennifer Aniston and Mona Lisa's noses;
- Aquiline Nose: (Roman nose) like Daniel Radcliffe's nose;
- Nubian Nose (African nose): like Jay-z’s nose;
- Snub Nose: like Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johanson's noses;
- Hawk Nose: like Barbra Streisand's nose.
Every ethnic nose is beautiful, and the best nose shape is the one which perfectly fits your features. The best ethnic rhinoplasty doctor in Turkey would never recommend that you change your nose shape if this one is suitable for your face.
How to find the Best Ethnic nose job Doctor in Turkey?
First, you should note that an ethnic rhinoplasty is an aesthetic procedure that aims to change the natural shape of a person’s nose due to his ethnicity. Most of the people who have ethnic rhinoplasty are Asians or Africans.
Ethnic rhinoplasty in Turkey performed by the best doctors that are partners with Turquie Santé has one of the best success rates ever.
Rhinoplasty cost in Istanbul, Turkey
The refinement or enlargement of the nose is a fairly common procedure in Turkey's hospitals that is performed by the best nose plastic surgeons at a cheap cost. You can request an online consultation for free. You can also send a request to get the price of the intervention in Turkey or Istanbul Hospitals. We negotiate for your cheap nose job prices.
You can ask for a free online consultation in Istanbul Hospitals and compare offers by submitting your request through the following link.
Share this page
Yes, the reconstructive nose job surgery with our clinics in Turkey is possible.
The scars and bruises that result from nose job surgery will go away starting from the third week.
The final result of rhinoplasty will be seen from the third month.
The success rate of nose job surgery with our clinics in Turkey is 98%.